Thursday, June 19, 2008

Party SB~~

It's 2.5 hours bus from LA to Santa Barbara... The weather was just so perfect.... no cloud on the sky... pretty similar to what I've seen from Greece... It looks a bit hazel on the air tho... it is much much better than in HK for sure :P haha~~~~~ I got off just next to a beach... :P pretty nice one :) and waited for pick up from Darius... yea... he looks like he is a bit more American way :D haha... his belly, size-wise...

They first settle me in a hotel for short stay... it was quite a nice relaxing place to stay... At first, I didn't feel that I was in jetlac at all but then after around 9pm local time... I was like... collapse... really weird... and few the next 2 days as well...

We're just having so many parties when I arrived Santa Barbara~~~~~ I arrived on Wednesday... and then from Thursday, it's Carina's Bday... and Friday, the mid-summer party by POP.. And then it was a mid summer big big parade things in town~~~~ so funny~~~~



my boss's son~~ Felix



my very lovely colleague Carina~~~~~~


colleague's friend Carry and colleague Darius


one of my bosses and her bf


another son of my boss


Amber and Carina

No comments: