Friday, February 19, 2010

Harry Potter II (7), III(7), IV(8), V(7.5)

I never thought of seeing these harry potter series until I came to the state, expecting it's no internet at home. I did see the first one and never find it interesting. Jimond just have all of these copy and put them in my harddrive. Very surprisingly, they are actually very well done movies. I hope that I didn't say a word to laugh at ppl who watch each episode of these in cinema. haha... I have to say, when I see the 2nd one, I still find it quite boring. But from the 3rd one they have done very good job and I do want to see them all since then. And I think it's kinda a process we can't miss the first 2 to find the rest interesting. The writer is just so smart and having the whole picture when she start writing the story. Sorry if I disappoint anyone here but I have to say, I like Harry Porter. As in the movie but definitely not the actor! He is basically the worst actor in the whole movie. Worst worst worst man! Very ugly, no character, bad acting. how could it be worse than that seriously. The CG are quite well done. and ah!!!! yes I found that those very nice effect in The Storm Warriors II, 風雲II which I think was very nice (and thought they are original) is actually copied from Harry Porter! what a shame!!!











No comments: