Sunday, February 21, 2010

What I've done so far in the state~

Time just passed like crazy~~ it's my 3rd week here already! I've definitely settle myself and my mind too... having so much rest~~

I've finally finished Harry Potter
2-5!!! I've watched a lot of crap too >_< I really dont know why did I watch them seriously! I slept with Ishi for a few nights~~ bought a few clothes ,1 toy camera, tickets for Coahella Music Festival lol~~

I've hurt my arm quite badly from basketball, hurt my back quite badly from Yoga, and fingers from opening windows and some other fingers from basketball... seems that I really have to be careful this year of tiger~~

It's real cold and rains a lot
since I came here....... the week before was a bit better and this week was getting worse again... hopefully the sunny lover weather is coming back very soon~~~ I do need some suntan!


No comments: