Sunday, March 21, 2010

Anohter lovely Weekend

It's just a very peaceful lovely weekend. Those usual stuff on Sat... swim, sunbath you know... that's why I came to Santa Barbara for hahahahaha... I finally found the wholefood in town. and I've found the best cereals ever, the Dorset Cereals!!! lol so happy~~ and I've watched the not very good movie at night...

I went to the nicest Italy restaurant (according to Petra & tony) with Nestor today and had a very very very delious late lunch. It's the best meal I've had this time I am in the state... :P And then finally I went to the spot that I always pass by when I drive down to LA. The place I thought it's a lot of surf shops and stuff... and ya, very disappointing :( um... it's some BBQ restaurants by the beach tho... but the beach is cross the rail -_-... um... anyway it's not too much fun... the most exciting thing was, I went to Nestor's home and watched some "Tuesday File". and he started showing me what did he bought from A&F, the shop that a lot of Asian love and expensive in HK, and the shop with super strong stinky perfume all over, and 2 metre around the shop. Though, I found that A&F is actually quite good!? damn it.... and he's bought a lot during its sale... it's like $20 for a very good quality t-shirt man... and he sold some to me! ~_~ I've got 1 for Jimond too~~ how embarrassing~ haha anyway... it's such a relaxing lovely weekend~~ and Tracy will be coming next Friday~~~ wooohooo~~~ hope that we will go to the fish market with Tina next Saturday ^__^

No comments: