Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Road Home 我的父親母親 (8)


I heard it's a good movie since I was still in Hgihschool maybe... And I just had a chance to see it last weekend. It's a very lovely touching story... I love the cinematography of this movie! and the whole movie is so beautiful... love it love it love it~~ Zhang Ziyi was very pretty in the movie... well she's actually a very pretty woman anyway... and the actors are doing so well... they are either some real local farmers or they've done such a perfect acting. Zhang Yimou actually handle this kinda story much better than those 100 million ones... but well, it's difficult I guess... And of course he should try different kinda movie if he has a choice anyway. I especially love how he use the camera, close up and wide~~ how he handle the natural lighting. It's seriously amazing~ :)

No comments: