Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Edge of Heaven (9)




I found that I haven't seen a great movie for soooo long after seeing this :)... seems that my movie luck is coming back :D:D haha... The story is indeed quite complicated but I do like how imdb summerize it - A Turkish man travels to Istanbul to find the daughter of his father's former girlfriend. Well... I think this is the simpliest way to tell about the movie... without telling you too much but interesting enough, huh? :D

I do love the way they shoot the movie a lot... He (Rainer Klausmann) should be one of the best cinematographer in the world :D.. I've seen some familiar scenes in it but can't recall where did I see them but all come together just make a such a good movie!

See if you may find the DVD in HK... Or let me try to find it here :D haha... ask me if you want to see. :D

No comments: