Monday, August 25, 2008

Eatting less...

I suddenly found myself eating much less than when I just came here...

I m just having a stupid though. Since I come here, I find that people can actually eat a lot... and i can't really understand why we need to eat so much... where are those food gone exactly!!! (seems to be a questiona I should have asked when I was young, huh?)

But i do find it very intersting... If I do not eat on time... I really feel hungry...!!!!! And then I try not to eat as much... and i really feel hungry earlier in the day... I tried to play this with myself day by day... see how much I eat and when would I feel hungry if I eat such amount of food... very moliu but quite fun... :D and I would never have a chance to play this in hk.. coz I dont cook for myself...

The 1/2 bl pasta, I used to finish it in 3 meals.. seems that I can make it 4 or if i have some salad, i can make it even 5 meals now! yup... btw, if I did exercise... during the day... I do need to eat more... it is very interesting!

I am trying to just eat what I need now... unless I feel really hungry... I wouldn't eat more.. On the other hand coz I live with myself and throw my bin by myself... Just find that i am actually making quite a lot of rubbish!! If I eat more... obviously I would have to make more rubbish... coz even i buy food from the most enviormantal friend store now... they still have some plastic bags or containers to place the frash foods... I put most of them on recycle indeed, but who the hell know where are they really going... -_-... um...I guess it is a good start for myself :D hope that I can keep it even when I go back to hk... ^__^

No comments: