Sunday, August 24, 2008

Exciting and annoying

I've had a full sport day on Saturday again :D.... haha dont know how long can I have this kinda life still.... :D

I've sent out my first job application finally... it is a very rough and informal one indeed... in order to try out if my works interesting enough :P And of cause this is not the best one I am looking at... My experience is before I can send my CV to the best I m looking at, I do have to have some rehearsal time :D haha... well, it is the exciting part... the annonying part is coming.. I just can't think of a better way to do my CV cover... Although Stef said he doesnt like this cover too much and maybe I was affected by him too much on it... (coz I did it when I was staying with him...) , I really do not feel comfortable to make up something in a rush to put on my CV... Also, I dont want that oil paint style too domainate my CV.... i know it is already very much... just can't be too much really... um... unless I could find another way to make it nicer... I wouldn't change it in this bunch of applicaitons... but my feeling is... I know there is something not good enough.. and I still send it out ... very annonying...

um... this is the cover... shit.. the more i look at it... the more I dislike it -_-

1 comment:

steffromuk said...

I wouldn't worry too much about it. the most important is inside.
to make my comment clearer, this cover disturbs me cose it's not connected in any way to any of you works shown in the Portfolio. And as I said, I just don't reconise you when I see this cover (whitch doesn't mean it's bad!)
And basicaly. your CV is more than good :) I'm not worried about your future.
xxx
Stef