Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bye, Mr Lee......


Finally it's the time to say good bye to Mr Lee today lo T_T.... I've sold mr lee to 2 Norway girls.. I made $100 from that! :D:D
and then I heard a bad news from them 2 days after I'd given mr lee to them, that they had broken down in 50 miles away... -_-.... and the funny thing is they left the car there... called me and ask for a full money back~~~~~ And keep calling saying I sold them a broken car -_-.... but the thing is we went for a car checking together before they were buying my car and my car passed the smog test perfectly... um... well... anyway... I refused to give them money back for sure... and they gave up calling me lo... um.. but Mr Lee.... is just dying in 50 miles away from me................... but he's always in my heart :P lalallalalalal~~~~

No comments: