Thursday, September 25, 2008

Surprisingly cool The Raconteurs concert!

Thanks Darius for asking me to the show!!!!! yea ye ayea... I know they are famous but I really never heard of their name before this :P but of cause I know the key member, Jack White, the one who also play in The White Strips... hahaha... he is kinda cool but I m not a big fans to his kinda musci.. anyway... he is pretty cool :D... The most unexpected thing is their supporting band is THE KILLS!!!!!!!! damn.... and I didn't know before going there!!!!!! woooo... haha.... Jamie Hince is just simply super cool... love them....
The show was played in Santa Barbara Bowl... and I love the venue so sooo much.... It's probably the best venue in the world! It's an open space, medium size (can probably fit in 5000-10000 ppl I guess) venue. Very casual place which people can just walk around in the middle of the show.... It's just amazingly beautiful when you look up to the sky... It's like all the stars are enjoying the show with us :D:D haha....
Back to the show, it is just simply cool... even though this is not the kinda music I love the best... Live is just different... I did enjoy every single second there :D:D ho ho hoo....~~~~~

No comments: