Saturday, April 18, 2009

Super nice Saturday~

Was struggling a bit on the website project yesterday~ after a night of good sleep, I finally figure out something this morning~~ :) It's such a nice weather this morning... I couldn't stop myself going out to the beach :D

haha... I went to the nice nice beach in Montecito~ :) super happy... slept a bit... get some sun tan and think a bit further on the project~~ :)

Got a lunch from Habit~~ Double Char~~ wao~~ so full... and then went to basketball~~ :) my feet is still a bit painful after like half an hour running tho. My stomach was a bit pain coz of the heavy late lunch :P But I was in good today... scored quite a bit~~ :) Ho ho ho~~~ and did a bit of gym... and go back home.. dinner's waiting for me :D vegetable soup plus a few piece of ham :) simple and nice~~

um... hope that I can get the whole plan done tonight ^__^ and tmr I can continue with some other things~~

No comments: