Friday, May 1, 2009

Tracy in SB 09

Tracy just came to SB for a weekend~~ We hanged around SB a bit...

Polariod-09-04-008-Horse

Polariod-09-04-005-Goat

We were (acutally it was only me) thinking to go to Solving but didn't get ourselves too rush and decided not to go... Played with the animals... taken some pictures.... super lay back~~~ wowohooo~~~ The beach was super windy and we only stayed for 20mins maybe? and left. Had a very very very nice dinner in boat House, a restaurant by the beach... super nice food :D except the fish wasn't as good as the one I had in the Harbour.

Polariod-09-04-011-SB Beach

We went for a crazy shopping in an outlet on the way to LA... I was more crazy than Tracy as usual... I m a bit scared of myself if I am prepared to do some shopping... Everytime I prepared to do some shopping, I would really buy a lot... maybe I really shouldn't plan any shopping really...

And then, it's some more shopping in Melrose. Mainly got some super cheap stuff but nice and cool~~ :D

Dinner with Henry in a Spainish Restaurant... nice nice~~ except the seafood rice wasn't that nice.... meatball pasta was unexpectedly delicious~~~ had some good time with Henry... :D:D Suddenly found that he's really handsome... haha... yea yea~~~ Bought a way too sweet cheese cake from cheesecake factory... went to sleep just after the cheesecake...

No comments: