Friday, May 8, 2009

The Way We Are 天水圍的日與夜(7)

It's just one of the stories around us happen... super simple, real story of the framily probably just next you. A lot of people might find it boring and I wouldn't say I love it very much neither. Yea... A single mum, a kid who's not drug addict, doing okay in school, having a normal relationship with his mum, gradma and his relative. People help each other. We do see the kind of love and connection from it. And ya, it is just the way we are... I am so glad that some people have made this film and I did enjoy watching it...We seldom find this kinda film in HK anymore which simply recording real, nothing-really-specail, no violent, no sex kinda stories.... I am more appreciate the intention of making a film like this really...

I like its English name more than the Chinese one... it's just simply about the movie... while I m feeling the name with 天水圍 is kinda a talking point at that time... well... maybe that's the whole point of taking the movie, at least the starting point I guess... Well, Im just saying it. I dont dislike it or what...

1 comment:

2006 said...

hey wassup??
how ru ???
enjoy the days in SB? rite