Sunday, May 24, 2009

Big Green Big Sur~~

So happy to have a half day off and go camping~~ The only time I went for a camping was like 10 years ago... with Chow Chow and friends~~ It was pretty horrible experience tho. Yellow rainning alert~~ got wet through out the whole day and night...wao... can't believe that I did that really...

Anyway, we've got ready and leave SB at 3...a bit later than we thought but it's great day to go... It's a warm sunny day (normally it's quite cold over there)... It was a nice drive too... I've slept for a tiny bit :P and we arrived at around 7:30. It takes quite a bit longer than I thought... but it worthy~~:D

Kinn n US-09-0203-Big Sur

Kinn n US-09-0144-Big Sur

Kinn n US-09-0136-Big Sur

Kinn n US-09-0186-Big Sur

The red wood there was amazingly tall... It's such a beautiful place to go.... Thanks soooo much for Amber's the best camping planner...~~ woohooo~~~ She's prepared everything and all the meals when we're there~~!!! We set up the tants, and setlle down everyhting... start cooking dinner... played a game called Blockus... which is a very fun stredgy game :) and I won Amber in the first game... lost the second one with Darius. When we were waiting for grilling the salmon for dinner, we smoked too much weed :P and me and Darius we soooo stone, couldn't even really taste the dinner and had to liad down ~_~... Supposed it's some life music there in the bar,,, but we couldnt make it :( aiya~~~~~

The second day was super chill out~~ basically did nothing but eat eat eat and eat... big breakfast, big burger lunch and big steak dinner~~~ We went for a hike, took pictures around~~~ super relax and had a nice dinner. We'd played some games again and I really get the blockus game this time, I won Darius for over double points~~ woohooo~~ We've played another game, I cant remember the name and a card game called Romera too...~~

On Sunday, I've waken up a bit earlier than them and did a little bit yoga... really a tiny tiny bit~~ haha... and being lazy again... packed up a bit of things... had a breakfast and did nothing until we have to leave...

Kinn n US-09-0257-Big Sur

Kinn n US-09-0270-Big Sur
Kinn n US-09-0261-Big Sur
We then went to the Pfeiffer Beach... it was an amazing place too~~ dont know how to explian... see those pictures~~ I just love those foggy beaches in general~~~
Kinn n US-09-0294-Big Sur


Kinn n US-09-0305-Big Sur
We then went to see some Elephane Seals~~ wao wao wao~~~ it is just soooooooooo many of them lying down on the beach~~~ !!! amazing amazing~~~ They are super funny doing stupid things but quite smelly >_< ~~ Kinn n US-09-0312-Big Sur
Just when I thought it's the end of the trip, Amber brought us to a very interesting Hotel, Madonna Inn~~~ and it's just sooooo over the top~~~ everything are super crafted a lot of pinky stuff~~ pink sugar pink rooms... balblablalbal wah~~~ the cakes there are amazing tho~~~ Somehow... I was just thinking too much about how great if would be if I come with someone that I love... wao... and I did imagine and put someone in that fit for the sinerio~~ haha :P yea~~~ shit... I was just thinking too much.... ~_~ just about to arrive SB, Darius got a speed ticket >_<>

No comments: