Sunday, May 24, 2009

Thai dinner~~

I was asking Tina what can I make some dishes with my peanut butter on Friday and it's how we start thinking of this lovely Thai farewell dinner :)... She suggested making a Thai Satad sauce and roast chicken~~ ^__^ and then she gonna make Thai chicken coconut soup~~:P woooohooo~~~~
So I woke up on Sat morning~, went to hardware shop and make the office key I've lost :P went to Peet's and spend a morning there~~ back home, had a simple lunch... and go to shop and get things prepared... everything were running smooth~~ and I marinated the chicken and prepared the sauce before I went out~~:D I went to Goleta beach, laid under sun a bit... and went for basketball, gym (I realised I should train up a bit my thigh muscles so that I can jump higher)~~ Super nice day~~~ start cooking lazily....

The dinner was super nice~~ I do love the soup and of cause the roast chicken and the sauce was super good.... everyone loves it lalallalala :D

After dinner I went to Darius' home and meet Carina's friends. Both of them are super cute~~ They're from Canada (French Canadian) and one of them works in Paris and another worked in London and moved to LA~~~ they are just super nice~~~

It's such a great day~~ ^__^.....

No comments: