Friday, May 8, 2009

City Without Baseball (2)



I m sorry to say it but I do find this movie disgusting... A lot a lot of random naked scenes, the director dont even know what's he trying to say himself kinda movie. Well I guess the marketing of the movie did save him a bit I guess but I very much feel the actors were cheated to show their muscles and dicks to satisfy the director's own desire. They might have dreamed their naked acting could help promoting their love baseball development in HK... yea... I dont want to be mean but it's never gonna happen~~ The movie wasn't cool, the people inside wasn't cool, the story was boring, kinda shit movie that I had to fastforward quite a bit when I watched it. Unless you are interested in those not very handsome guys taking shower and run naked. Don't waste your time~

No comments: