Friday, May 8, 2009

Death Note 1,2 & 3 (5, 4.5 & 1.5)



Have seen quite a few movies that I wanted to see for a while lately... not that I think they would be good... but somehow... I wanna have a look... Death note is one of them... I kinda expected it wouldn't be good (I did love the comic!) but I keep asking people if they have that DVD... finally I've got them from DV998 :P I did feel a bit guilty but um... Even Daat Daat and Leo do that... plus the whole Advertising industry... I really can't find a reason not to... and HK don't have Amazon ma... quite a lot of those DVD are just not worth the money~~~ I wouldn't even thought of watching them if they are not as cheap~~~~ anyway... all are just excuses I know...

Back to the movie, first of all... the casting of Kira was really disappointing... He is so not handsome and not looking smart which lost most of the charm of the movie... L was fine. Probably his acting was good... He's that kinda weird which just fit the charactor. Another good one was Misa Misa... haha she is very cute, looking exactly the same as the comic book~~ haha... They have cut off a lot of necessary scenes and some interesting stuff from the comic... Anyway... it's just boring and not great.

The third episode was just a lie... nothing related to the original story... Just a money making kinda film follow with the heat from death note. hate it hate it hate it.

No comments: