Friday, May 8, 2009

Soundless Wind Chime (8.5)


Forgot to say something about this movie~~ I do love it! It's one of the best, most touching low budget movie taken by a new director (he's only 29/30) I have seen these few years... I hate people making this kinda comment saying it's not a gay moive but a love story really... Yep... why can't it be labeled... It's nothing wrong with it really... The way the director treat the way to tell the story and the editing was very mature as a new new director. He does put a few not-really-necessary-sexual-scene in the movie but he also kinda gave them some reasons to happen... Well maybe that how we make up stories and have more "selling point" to people... And it was 1 scene that I wasn't sure why was it there... but anyway, I was touched and I would give it an 8~ haha... yea.... recommended~~~

No comments: