Sunday, May 31, 2009

A week in LA

Was working in LA for a week. I was feeling a bit weird that everyone in the office just tried too hard to be good to me... ~_~ It's a good sign anyway... I know I have nothing to complain... just felt a bit weird... I know it's so bad to say it but I did feel a bit embarrassing...

I still prefer working in SB... but seems that next time come to the State, I will probably work in LA office... hope that they will still save me a place to work in their SB house... :P I still enjoy to work a bit,
talk to Zag a bit and play with Nina a bit and then go back to work... :)

Stayed in Darius & Carina's home... I love their house... :) good environment
Kinn n US-09-0405-Darius House

Kinn n US-09-0332-Carina's Room

Made friend with their neighbors Billy and Ethan. They are Jewish, and big fan of Lakers... We spent a few fantastic NBA payoff nights in their flat :D It's interesting to meet people with different background, different culture~~

At the end of the week, I went to the LA Museum of Natural History to see the butterfly exhibition :) love it!!!
Kinn n US-09-0377-Butterfly Exh
The weather wasn't very warm and all the butterflies were being lazy lying everywhere. And it's the best time for photograph!!!! :D haha... the first second I step into the room, a butterfly just laid on me and not leaving even I try to put it away softly :D... how amazing~~

It's a bit dangerous on my way back to SB :S I almost fell asleep when I was driving again :( super scary... actually on my way to LA I was very tired too but I kinda knew it and stop by somewhere, rest a bit and go again.. but on my way back, it's a bit late and I wanted to go home asap and... yep... I will really take rest next time when I feel I gonna fall asleep lerh~~~scary scary

No comments: