Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A break through in my life!

wao... it's such a break through in my life!!! I did my first expenses sheet in my life!!!! haha... I brought my car to repair on Tuesday la.. coz the alternator was gone... :S... which cost me US$244!!! shit!!! and they said I should change my axle!!! which will cost another 300!!! :S ai.... anyway... and I had to wait sth like 2 hrs for that... I went to a cafe (they have free internet wireless!) with my Fufu la... but the internet just not working on Fufu... :( ... Fufu have to be in a super battery save mode coz I forgot to bring his charger... I kinda thinking... ah... I have to get something done without using too much of Fufu's brain... then I start calculate how much I have spent for Sui Lee lo... and then... I start doing it in excel... haha... and thats done in a min.. still have a lot of time to burn ma... how about do an expenses in US? I thought... wah wah wah, kinda organised :D


wah wa hwah~~~ ging ar lerh?! :D

No comments: