Saturday, July 12, 2008

I m learning

Bad luck is coming to me so often these 2 weeks... after I the ran out of car battery by forgetting turn off front light... got lost in the dark "the door of that gas thing couldn't open with super little gas left!) I've got in serious problem again!!! a pipe of the cooling system was broken... and a lot ofLiquid coolant were leaking like hell, keep evaporating by the burning engine... giving horrible smell and smoke!!! >_<>that some yellow liquid are leaking... how scary... um.. for a new driver >_<

But after all these... I do find myself improving :P hehe... seems that I have better problem solving now :D . Luckily Darius is always here to give me little help... he wouldn't do that for me but at least I would have some guidance... otherwise it could be worse... I used to be super crap... trying to fix everything with paying people to do for me :D haha... seems that it's kinda fun to get things done by myself lerh :D Maybe just that I never have time to sort out these stuff in HK... it is horrible!!! imagine.. after living for some years in your life... and found yourself are very new to your "living"... It sounds a bit stupid to feel happy with this kinda too-late-improvement :P but anyway, it's always good to see some self-improvement :D haha... And I m so glad that I have made my choice to come over US... it's always good to experience something different from the guy next to you.... Thought of a bit more about life... I proud of myself not having a routine life :) The best thing here is I have much more time to think... maybe something little stupid... but really important...

ah.. btw, I found myself able to do Vinyasa (one of the yoga posture I never able to do) haha!!! happy happy day :D~~~~~~

haha... some more photos on picasa's uploaded!!

Fat n Bert in SB!!!

Ichi :)

No comments: