Thursday, July 3, 2008

A cool guy in the backyard

Just met a cool cool guy Darius' house... There are a very cool backyard bar area in Darius' house... and thats a guy stay in the laundry room for quite a while... He was just playing guitar when I arrived... he also dose some screen printing which are quite nice :) haha... the most important thing to lead me talk to him was the yoga book on his sofa... haha he read astanga lerh~~~ wohoooo.... haha... and I start talking to him quite a bit... ah... yup.. his name Lowe (hope that's a correct spelling :P)... he is a black guy with handsome face haha... He just started Astanga for a few months.... self-learning...... just keep talking a bit with him... and he's shown me his printing and his album :D and the drawing of his girl friend... nice nice... I like his colour... haha... seems that black people have their own way to use colour no matter where they grown up :D haha... ho ho ho... anyway... he is the first friend I made in Santa Barbara... expect Amber lo.. but she is my colleague ma :D Amber is another very cool girl... I do love her decoration in her house ^__^... all the chairs, all the paintings and all her kitchen stationaries... are gorgeous! ^__^ US does have some cool people...
Really dont know where did they find those good stuff... I went to some antique shops here... they are not that great... and expensive... really needa explorer a bit more sin duk!

No comments: