Saturday, July 19, 2008

Super scary LA trip!

Yea~~~~ I made it eventually!!!... I drive all the way to LA and came back safely last night :D:D next time I go, I do have to prepare a bit better :) haha a good sleep... and a lot of music... what happened on my way to LA was... I ALMOST FELT ASLEEP in the freeway!.... and almost crashed on the block whcih separate cars from 2 directions!!!! I was driving in 70miles... !!!! Super scary... wah wah wa... and I do hate dricing automatic car!! it's like a stupid car... reacting a second delay... feeling like I m not actually stepping on the gas pedal... it's like more like a button to tell the car... yea.. I wanna move... and then the car think... oh... ya? okay I let you move... -_-... which takes a second at least... and I drove with the GPS thing... LA is just too big to recog the road I thought... and indeed it is difficult... but it just bored me even more... coz I didn't even need to see the sign... ~_~... the First day was not super smooth... but getting much better in my second day :). I spent most of my time on driving and look for places I've planned to go in the first day...

First I went to Griffith Park Observatory... they said on website, thats the best place to see the hollywood sign..

the best coffee in the State I've drunk!


dai gun playing with the famous building by Frank Gehry :D:D


Yea~~ love this photo soo much ^_^.... ah mung, you are the best!


The second day was super good... !!! slept a lot on sat night :D and hang out wiht Blue, (Henry's flatmate, a Taiwanese) he's quite a nice person... :D:D he treat me breakfast, tea and pay for my gas :D:D haha...

We went to a place where I thought thats a thrift store... but indeed it's a kinda sunday car park market... I've bought 3 cool old CDs and a vinyl!!! :D the guy who works there showed us a way to Old hollywood :) a typical tourise area... very plastic... playing old american music around the area... shops... foods... whatever... I dont hate it... just prefer something else :D

We then tried to find the TBWA cool cool building!! but found that their office moved to a boring building now... :S and we couldnt find the cool one lerh :( anyway... we then head to the Venice Beach!!!! it's a super huge beach! kinda horribly massive... quite difficult to tell form the photos... but anyway... Probably, the biggest beach i've ever been. and we went to surf!!!! yea!!! finally I surf in the State!!! :D:D quite good wave there... I am super no good tho :P with that shorter board which I never try on.. :P stand on it for 2 second I guess...





Hilarious!! the gym by the beach! and the people in the gym are weird as well!!


We had good dinner in this very american restaurant...


Love the interior there :D:D and the food are not expensive! ^__^ yumyum~~


Have driven 419 miles in total!!! wao!!! probably more than the total distance I've driven in my life!! the car rental was only US$83.3 :D quite cheap lerh~~~~

No comments: