Monday, December 1, 2008

Joshau Tree Desert~

It was Stef's highly recommendation :D Just go and have a look before I leave~~~ haha... cool cool...

Just found a friend to go with me in the last min. :D lol... Very good company, Joey~~ he is super talkative and nice~~ :D Everything I've seen there are amazing! I expected a bit more sand tho :P haa... but cool enough to see so many Yucca trees and weird plants... It is super weird that why some people in 100 years ago would found this place and start digging?!?!?! how could it possibly happened? On the way to the National Park, I've seen the biggest windmills ever in my life... It's amazing too.... and I missed the junction to go to the park coz of them too... :P

kin-n-US-2318-Joshau-Tree

We spent 2 hours something to walk to a place called Lost Horse Mine (longest of the day). Super windy and cool ~_~... and actually nothing much happening there... but he start being moliu and we took video during the tail too kinda fun :D haha... on the way back, I was kinda too cold and tired... couldn't make more jokes and keep walking and walking... hope that he wasn't bored... lalalla~~

kin-n-US-2330-Joshau-Tree

On our way back driving... We were in traffic again -_- and I almost fell asleep... But luckily he can drive too :D yea... saved 2 persons life at least~ we switched in a rest area and I slept for 10 mins... It was such a nice day~~ :) and then went back Henry's home for his "very good friend"'s birthday :D haha... nice nice... drank some alcohol "_" and slept at 11:30! haha...

No comments: