Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Super lazy on my extra thanksgiving holiday :D:D slept until 10sth and went out to drive around the Hope Range area again... People are just extremely wealthy! crazy crazy!!! waowaowao~~~ All of the houses are huge... I think a football court is a basic min size there... I had a feeling that if I have a stylist house like that... having a view as it is... I really find no reason to travel for holiday... haha... well... if I m wealthy like this... I probably have some more other adventure trip I can do, ho ho ho.... The most popular pet in the area is probably horses! I've seen a lot around :D..

I took these night photos in my birthday night! :D
kin-n-US-2021-Hope-Range-Day-N-Nite

I wanted to take this photos for long time... every time I passed there, I wanted to take a photos like this :D yea... finally made it!
kin-n-US-2029-Hope-Range-Day-N-Nite

Found these cool blossoms :D
kin-n-US-2057-Hope-Range-Day-N-Nite

kin-n-US-2055-Hope-Range-Day-N-Nite

kin-n-US-2082-Hope-Range-Day-N-Nite

And then I went back to and took a nap.. Went out to town and thought I could do a little shopping.. but ALL of the shops even cafe and stuff are closed!!!!

wao.... ya... and then went to Darius' friend, Ada's home for the Thanksgiving dinner!!!! It was amazing!!! All the food there I never had before but all of them are sooooo delicious... the best I have ever had in the US and the best western food I have ever had too!.... ya... Ada is a professional chief in a restaurant... and she is making a salad dressing for Trader Joe's!!! wao wao wao.... happy happy thanksgiving! :)

Super nice house!
kin-n-US-2112-Thanksgiving08
kin-n-US-2122-Thanksgiving08

Cool friends, delicious food~~
kin-n-US-2115-Thanksgiving08

kin-n-US-2116-Thanksgiving08

Little nap after main course~ lol
kin-n-US-2132-Thanksgiving08

No comments: