Sunday, November 16, 2008

a107 studio

Well... seems like I do have to start thinking about it like now... :D and write them down. It must be funny when I look at such a rough thought at some points later. Probably my concept is very wrong now :P I won't understand how it works until I go and try it.

Okay, the key of my studio is "to share". Share ideas, share creatives, share moliu thoughts. I believe we always have some stupid thought or some brilliant ideas that we have never used and somehow put it aside and wasted... I suppose we all want our ideas to become real somehow. Of course it is great if we can make it happen by ourselves. But to me, as long as it comes to real, it's not necessary to be done by our own hand. Why don't we put them into a pool so that everyone can use it? Mix and match and get inspired by each other... That's what creative supposed to be at the beginning, ya?

The ideal size of my studio is around 6 ppl. Me and one of my friend (anyone interested to join me? I will try to convince Mike, Tracy, Leo and Daat or not necessary from my existing friends indeed) + 1 senior creative + 1 junior creative + 2 technical people.

My studio will work on 3 areas.
1. Something that earns money. haha... thats the most diffiuclt part I guess :P Let's 100% concentrate on it at least in the first year really... It will include mostly BTL works, branding, printing works, Photo retouching, Product photos, websites, etc) to make sure me and people who work for me (if any :D) can get paid! Hope that pixi&pop can pay off all of my bills haha :D

2. New areas that can earn money in the future. Some works that I m not entirely familiar with but I believe I can handle it with some help from other parties. I will do these with less profit but to gain the experience for later jobs. (Create products?

3. Non profit projects. It's for our name and also for our own interest. (like the animaiton I m doing :P, illustrations for books, paintings, Siu Diggtak, more experimental stuff target on international awards)

Hopefully I can get a balance on those 3 areas eventually....

haha... above just my silly thought... let me do some research... see how's people do it outside sin~~~

No comments: