Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lakers won!!!

09NOV08!!!!! (quite difficult to remember a number like this lerh, but I should :D)
kin-n-US-1920-NBA-in-LA

It's the first time I went to see a NBA match in my life!!!
LA Lakers vs Houston Rocket. Yea~~ Yao Ming! Indeed, the atmosphere there wasn't as HOT as I thought... haha it's just one of the 82 season games this year after all... people are reasonably quiet throughout the game...
kin-n-US-1933-NBA-in-LA

kin-n-US-1955-NBA-in-LA

Me and Nestor sat on the last row! haha I didn't know it was the last row when I bought it. But indeed the court is not that big... and I can see the game quite clearly... I think the view was just a tiny bit wider than the widest view when you play NBA TV games. I can still recognise most of the players from the distance. haha... The court wasn't full at all at the beginning... but about 10mins after it started almost all seats were filled up.. I think they must have some super cheap ticket to sell after the game started. um.. probably cheaper than what I was playing... -__-.... anyway... It was a cool experience :D
kin-n-US-1963-NBA-in-LA

I actually support Lakers! but Yao Ming was against them ma... With the (Chinese unique) especially strong national emotion, I don't mind if Huston win the game :D haha...
kin-n-US-1949-NBA-in-LA

The game was good in the first half. Rockets lead Lakers for over 15 points in the first quarter... Seeing them playing from that distance, it's like they are making shoots super easy. But then they were same points in the half-time... People started getting super big popcorn blows and eat eat eat.... wao... The half-time show was quite good too... it was a pair of gymnastic people... doing quite well really. Kobe was awesome esp. in the 3rd quarter! He made every single shoots and no one could actually stop him! McGrady sucks ~~ He had 3 points in the whole game... He was in the court almost 40 mins I guess. Aaron Brooks was playing quite good tho!

SUN YUE didn't play at all (I found that he is inactive in the roster list when I check him online)... but I saw him on the court before Lakers doing their warm up! haha.. yup... not in the warm up time but before that, how weird! He looks like very thin and not that tall really... but indeed he is 6ft 9 la! come on... 1 ft taller than I m!!

Final was a 2-30 points won of Lakers... People said Rockets might have chance this year... I can't see it from this game really..
kin-n-US-1973-NBA-in-LA

After the game, we went to a super old American dinner... super retro! haha... I would be a nice place to take photos. You may consider a bit lo... :)
kin-n-US-1993-NBA-in-LA

kin-n-US-2002-NBA-in-LA

The food was quite bad tho, haha... I haven't discript the food as bad for a while la... eer... They are super big portion... I should take the photo of the steak! its like a double size we do in HK!.... the guys sit next to me ordered the steak and also eggs and ham too! At last he couldn't finish the eggs! and pack the eggs and 1/3 or the steak back!!!!!! yes, the egg white more precisely. He finished the egg yuk and pack the egg white home! My friend said, ya, thats Americano :D~~~~~

No comments: