Friday, November 21, 2008

Having a good day...

:) a day start with a sweet call is always good...~~~ wooo :D:D thanks~~ not too busy but have quite a few projects done today... and then went for a basketball... almost didn't play games today... but only a 3 on 3 game and I played well :D haha... And then I went back home, cook (okay, reheat) a dinner, and worked a bit on my animation... the title is confirmed! :) probably the tagline too... unless I can come up with a nicer one with Eiji... I will use the existing one! :D he said it's not entirely correct grammatically but it does has a little charm in it :D lallalalla~~~~ (Eiji is my friend from London by the way~ I did told you about him, didn't I?) A little bit slow... the progress... but I am trying to do it in a time saving way... hopefully it will work nice... otherwise I will have about 100 frames to finish... and thats super un-flexible. if I wanna change anything on the tiltle and tag lines... I will have to redraw those 100 frames again.. -_-... finger cross~~~ btw, the logo for another friend of mind are almost done! haha... the whole book are almost finalized... hope that it will be on shelves soon! Hopefully my friends will buy this one too :D haha... yea... and and and... all names on Little Diggtak are done!!! Lets finalize the simple presentation and check out some book publisher next week!!!! wawawa... have to book the hotels this weekend!!!! otherwise I may sleep on street in Japan :P.... sounds cool... but not in winter time :D... and and and... dont know if I will have time to upload the tees I've done for long time during weekend :D and and and.... still haven't finish the drawing for my brother's new flat :P wah w hwh a...

No comments: