Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Told you an old "new function" :P

haha... today I m in such a good mood :D although it's a rainly day... Everything are smooth, I think... (well even thats not smooth... I think they are smooth.. coz I m in good mood ma :D:D) The first day after my 28th birthday... haha... let's celebrate~~ haha....

Today I just notice a function that exist for probably more than half year and was so excited about it!... haha... how stupid I am... I can't believe that I keep using google map almost everyday and I missed it! until you told me you've played with it already :D:D haha... and I just remember.... actually the first time I use google map to find the way to LA, the function was there already!!!!! wao... and I was impressed once already... haha... well, I used it in another way and it was in a different view la.... anyway... this time I found my house! haha... thats what excited me so much :D..... yup... I m planning to go Joshua Tree National Park this weekend.. hope that it will be good weather :)...

No comments: