Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Self-defensive mode

Somehow it started itself. Every time when I am in this kinda situation, my self-defensive mode (that's what I call it) starts at some point... No one can make it started. Nothing I can do to start it too... but it just start at some point. It takes longer to come lately tho... It's not like happening after I have a good sleep or what... it can happen in the middle of the day, when I was doing sports, or at the 3rd sip of coffee in a cafe. pretty random, pretty unpredictable. The situation still there... and I do still care about that... but the negative feeling would just gone or go out of my brain. haha... I m such a lucky person~~~~ can't imagine how people survive in all negative feeling all time (like anthony... :P shhhhhh......). I understand it really... We all know it doesnt help anything if we dont get away from that feeling, but we just can't at the moment. Human being... thats human being~...

btw, suddenly this song played on my player... how funny, just see the first 2 lines...

十二號 漫步加州的果園 遺失一臉幽怨 沒對你 再有留戀 (really? I can try bor)

十六號 沐浴九州的溫泉 遺失癡心一片 大概我 情緒快要復元 (wah... a bit far from Tokyo lerh...) 黃偉文, 你好啦你~~ enough~~~~!!! :)

No comments: