Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tattoo shop in Ventura

Haven't been writing so often in my blog for loooooong time :)

This morning I came to Ventura to find the tattoo shop recommended by Jeff :) Super nice weather, typical California autumn sunshine but cool. Went to the tattoo shop the first thing... As most of other tattoo shop I've been, there's a girl with short hair, and tattoo all over, very chill but friendly (you know their kind of friendly) sitting there. Asking me if I have any question? asked a few things.... $100/hr min $80... booking and things... and saw a bit their portfolio... Evil Dave is the best as Jeff recommended... pretty good in colour really... but I do not have the feeling of, oh I have to do a tattoo here... um... if I have decided the thing I wanna do at any chance before I go, I will come here again :) well... no rush as usual :) and I am thinking maybe I should wait until I meet you~~ Maybe we can do something together... hehe... I was thinking a half pattern could be nice, ya?

Then I walked around the little main street, and went into an Antique shop... things are pretty expensive but a bit better than Santa Barbara ones :) I did find something and bought it for you... ho ho ho... maybe your bday gift? haha... Well, I m not a person who love to celebrate dates.... but I really dont mind to do it.. just that when I wanna buy something to someone... I will buy it... I could never find something perfectly fit when I try to buy sth for people bday~~ haha.. and I always can't wait to send out the gift... haha... anyway... the first time I see you will be close to your bday.... and most likely it will be your bday gift~~~ haha... Will force you to put in studio... coz it will be your first gift :D haha, even if you dont like it~~

Just ate a burger in Habit. They do good stuff there! you can try when you come. They do gill sandwich without meat as well :) I m thinking maybe I should stop eating beaf too :D I m now sitting in a very nice cafe ssuper quiet nice little (but spacious) one :) Gonna do some more research on japan and porbably book some hotels... and will start doing the layout things lo~~~~~~

(A week later, I found that Ventura is actually a very big city! haha the little main street I've been was just a tiny part of Ventura :D)

No comments: