Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Basketball tonight~~

I went to UCSB tonight but the leisure centre didn't open!!! close for Tusday 11NOV -_-.... damn it.... and then I went to the outdoor court and saw 2 ABC playing there... Very obviously they are ABC by seeing their built... i think they are like 50% bigger than me (very scientifically) Well anyway... I start playing a game with them... One of the guys was surprisingly very fast... and I didn't catch his speed at until the 2nd game! And, he shoot so well outside the 3 points line! The ball was quite slippy and I didn't use to it and made a few air ball :P haha... but then the guy said to me (in a nice way indeed) "hey dude, you actually shouldn't jump shoot outside the lines unless you have your muscle built better", eeeer...... I mean... yea... I guess I am strong enough to throw the ball from 3 points... just that I am not use to you ball dude... Well of course I didn't say that, but just made a few 3 points and won the game :P haha... lalalala.... and I thought I won the last game too. We play 21 points and I got 21 first... but they said I had to make a 3 points before actually win the game.. but I missed the shoot and start from 15 points again -_-... what a rule... and then I reached 21 points 3 times before them but didn't make that last fucking shoot -__- come on.... 3 times... so totally I've got 40 points and couldn't win the game... It was fun though :)

No comments: