Monday, November 24, 2008

28th Birthday

Wao... I've started my 28 yo with my animation works :D:D haha... does it mean it will be a busy year lerh? haha.. hopefully it will be haha... otherwise my studio may be closed very soon after it started :P lalallaa.... busy busy busy... yea...


Let me check what I did I do in my last bday :D..... OOhohoh.... I didn't write my blog at all last birthday...! um... probably another boring working bday in the office, didn't do much... 2 years ago, I just back from London and kinda just lost my love... I invited like 20sth friends to come to my bday in a karaokae room? wao... can't remember why did I do that :D haha... maybe just need some noise from people. When was the last birthday I celebrate bday in karaokae? haha highschool maybe? :P well anyway... nothing about the k room but it was great to meet up so many good friends in one day... haha...and it was an excuse to gather friends all in one time I guess... :D ah... I remember even Garfield has come that time too waoooo! :D

I used to ask this question a lot... "why do we celebrate bday so seriously??" (esp when i forgot people's bday) haha... and I use not to celebrate much on birthday... It's still the same kinda day, it wont be longer or shorter, and we normally still needa work... The only thing I want, is to be in a quiet place with someone I love and have a nice dinner... haha... but somehow it didn't happen in the past few years! why why why... keep my finger cross for that will happen in the coming year... :D looking at the messages from facebook and tried to reply them all... and then I think... haha.. it's like it gives the bday a purpose now :D haha... I m glad to have a birthday like this... thanks facebook too :)



I planned a photo shoot around Hope Range area in my birthday in the morning and at night too.. but I couldnt' really sleep last night until 4:30 -_- and then when I woke up, it was no sunshine at all!!!!! I probably be spoiled since I came here, use to the sunshine everyday.... feeling disappointed and fell asleep again :P.. and then Igot a call from Donald but I didn't really awake when I talk to him :P can't remember what did I say lo haha... the only thing I remember is, it was 7:44 when he called... The very surprise thing was my boss bought me a bday sushi lunch plus a $150 gift vouture!!!! and haha... they bought a some super sweet cakes as well!!! haha.... shit... start loving them now :S...



wao wao wao... and I went to coffe shop after work to do some drawings.... but I found that I forgot my wallet at home after I ordered -_-!!! how ambarrasing~~~~ but then the girl gave me the tea for free :D haha... my lovely bday free tea :D:D ho ho ho... and then I started my night shooting... Nothing much... I found that the long explosure always make the image blury... unless I use the smallest aperture... um... it's still far from the quality we've got from the hammersmith bridge shoot with Bernard... I guess film is still winning sometime in some specific shoots... I've taken one shoot to the sky... which I will try more when we have a clearer sky... I can shoot the stars here!, which I never succeed to do so!!! everytime it came out with a very red sky with some really weak starts... but this time it is very clear stars!!! one more reason I love Santa Barbara ^__^ ~~



It's a few more mins to the end of today~ haha... 1 year older and I can poundly say that I did learn a lot this year too... :) It will be a tougth year I guess, I made my wish this year on........ hope that it will happen really... :)

No comments: