Saturday, November 15, 2008

Muddy Water

My friend host a show in a cafe called Muddy Water Coffee Bar tonight :) It is such a nice place there! a very closey cafe + bar with live band every weekends? They have some cool decoration and interesting artworks around. Very chill place... And surprisingly, they do good coffee!! I think I will go there every week in my rest of time in SB :D.... I m feeling I gonna miss SB a lot!!!! hahaha... Everyone around me just keep saying it is a nice place but boring when you stay here for long.. I really don't feel it! I just simply love this place :D Can't imagine how amazing it will be if I move here with you in some point of life :D haha... Sometimes I think, to save some money and open a cafe bar like this; letting musicians and artists to performs and show their arts; make some little money for living; very chill, and it is also a way of living... Just a dream I guess :P We belong to city, and we need that "something" from the city somehow...

Yup... Rey is a friend of mine that I met the first day I came to SB in Carina's birthday dinner :D Ya... I talked to him lately and he said he can do me the music for my animation :D:D how exciting...! I think I do have to finish it asap... and ready for some other challenges! :D cool cool.... just wait and see...

No comments: