Friday, October 31, 2008

Did I waste my time?

Well... it did hurt me a bit, um... I know you ve such a strong personality, and I like it very much as a part of you... but sometimes it might hurt me.... Frankly , I didn't angry for your emotion at all after you talk to your client... I do understand how is it happen and I probably do the same when I deal with those stupid people... I was more worry about your feeling than those shitty little things...

What I am talking about is the other conversation about selling makeup products... I haven't thought of it because I was not interested in it at all... I don't think it is impossible for me now but does it mean I was wasting my time if I didn't learn the makeup related things from the job? I felt quite bad with it...

Just wanna say... I m a actually very straight forward person... I always try to do my best on one direction instead of thinking of a lot of different directions and not doing them well. (I only mean myself.... I know you are doing your work very well) Most of the time, I only do what I am interested in. I might do them slowly but I always want to finish them nicely. I don't want to rush myself and do something not even pleasing myself. I never really thought of money seriously when I work on something I m interested. It's good to be with someone who can teach me more about it tho ^_^

I did thought of making my own products lately... But I was thinking about snacks but not makeup... I think I m a bit slow on everything but it doesn't mean I am wasting my time in any point in my life... I do think every little experience count... maybe I didn't learn on that way but I must learn something else from other ways...

haha... I don't know what I m talking now... you are probably even more confused... they don't seems to related to the makeup conversation :P haha anyway... hope that you would understand more about me if you have a chance to read it...

No comments: