Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tracy in US - San Fransciso

03OCT
(8.30p 02OCT) Called Tony see if they can help to rent a car coz they promised to provide me a car after my holiday anyway... But then he was super rude as usual when it goes to money... come on... I was just trying to ask for help... if he doesn't want to help... just not to... how could he say sth like "I am not your mother or father, I am not supposed to cover you up when you make mistake"... honestly thats nothing help, no matter how many times of apologies afterward...

And another thing upset me even worse was Tracy wanna leave me in SB and go to SF by herself... T_T well.. fair enough... it's kinda stupid to stay in SB without a car and internet... but for that moment... should it be hey... let's find some other ways to go to SF together maybe? I know she didn't mean it but I felt I was only a driver... I didn't feel we were traveling together T__T. I m sure it is the worst thing Tracy has done on me because she never thought of how hurt it could be... it still hurt even I think of it now... :(

(9.00a) Went back to office trying to get my car sorted. Tony's attitude has totally changed... Honeslty, if they dont help... I would go back to HK straight away..
Sourced quite a few car rental company and only enterprise would do it in the quickest way. But when everything almost sorted after a long waiting to the rental company reply. But when I brought the form to tony to sign so that they can charge his card. He was rushing out and didn't sign it before he left and saying why everyone use his card don't need his signature but I do... it must be my bad English or what... I was like, huh? and he left before things sorted T___T Last night, I was kinda annoyed, but at that moment I did wanna cry... um... haha... of course I got my car eventually... ya... shhhh...... I did sign it :D with our wise Amber encouragement... lallallal~~~~

(3.00p) Finally, I've got the car sorted... We grabbed something eat and also some other things sorted, it was already 4. As we were going to Point Reyes (30 mins north from SF) directly.. it will take abt 6 hrs drive

(9.00p) We were almost in SF and the GPS ran out of battery!!!!!!!!!!!! coz the both of the electric plugs weren't working and we didnt notice until it's battery low... And it was super heavy raining!

(10.00p) We kinda lost our way and drove all the way up North to Santa Rosa (45mins from the junction we needa make a turn -_-) And the hostel we supposed to stay were closed :(

(12.00) We found a pretty nice hotel in Corte Madera but much more expensive of course.... yohoooo I could use free Internet there!!!~~ haha

SF-day1-006
04OCT
Weather wasn't as bad as the night before but pretty foggy...

SF-day1-011

SF-day1-041

SF-day1-008

Yea the weather getting much better in the afternoon but doesnt need to be so high ar ma? :D
SF-day1-056

(2.00p)We went to Berkeley in afternoon... bought 2 "The Kills" CDs~ yea yea.... Passed this bridge.
SF-day1-062

(5.00p) Mithila Hotel, the hotel was super bad! Hate it a lot and I've written my first hotel review in my life...! You can tell how angry I was from my review!

(7.00p)Gene~~~~~~~ he brought us to have dinner in a Italian Seafood restaurant ^__^ nice nice~~~
(10.00p) We went to this cafe for coffee :D such a good day~
SF-day1-078

05OCT
(10.00a) SFMOMA, We were there a bit too early... nothing was opened.. I was kinda depress that day... Tracy went into MOMA and I stayed around the park... took some photos around... felt much better
SF-day2-013

SF-day2-016

SF-day2-003

(2.30p) We went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch... It was super long queue, but food were okay...and the cheesecake was good :)
SF-day2-020

(7.00p) Poor him, needa work on sunday... but we pull him out for dinner!!! :D
Dinner with Gene in another Italian restaurant... the food were very impressive!!
SF-day2-088

06OCT
(10.30a) Move out of the nightmare hotel -_-

(12.00p) We went to Castro for a brunch in the morning... pretty chill~ hang around a bit that area... went to the Diesel and met the super nice super cool and handsome sales again :)
A lot of Museums were not opened including the one I planned to go.. I m sure I had seen it somewhere saying it's open... but anyway.. obviously I was wrong...
SF-day2-044

(5.00p)Cable car~~ It's probably the most popular photo angle and moment :D

SF-day2-055

SF-day2-064

(5.30p) Fisherman Market, Seems that everything we've done today are so touristy :D:D
SF-day2-080

(7.00p) Have Korean dinner with Gene and his friends!! :D food was okay la... but did enjoy the time to eat with a lot of friends :D

07OCT
SF-Day3-015
(10.00a) Finally, we got into DeYoung!!! wooohooo... It's free of charge on that specific day (only once in a month)!!! Feeling my luck has come back!!! It is such a cool Museum! I love it... just behind Tate Modern... It was a great variety of works they have collected there!

From
SF-Day3-007
to
SF-Day3-012

(12.00n) ya.. went there...
SF-Day4-016

(1.00p) We went to a cool American Chain restaurant~ food are reasonably nice..,
SF-Day4-029

(2.00p) I went to San Jose to meet Evan and Tracy stay in SF to meet Chris :D

(3.00p) Thats nothing much happened in San Jose... but we went to the Museum... quite a memorable exhibition about robots. some of the works are impressive... and would never find them from famous galleries I guess~~
SF-Day4-032

(6.00p)thanks Evan to bring me around :) and we had a nice dinner~~~~~
SF-Day4-Evan n kinn in San Jose

08OCT
(10.30p) Nice breakfast to start the day~~

(12.00p) Drive back to SB on Freeway No.1!!! :D super nice... but I think it would be nicer to drive the opposite direction... passed through Big Sur, just too nice to my eyes :D
SF-day5-014

SF-day5-018

and we met some cows :D
SF-day5-030

(7.00p) Arriving SB, take a rest, do some laundry~~~ going to LA the next day morning!!

No comments: