Monday, October 27, 2008

Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus (6.5)


See? how long haven't I write anything about movie... you can tell how long didn't i see a movie... I wanted to see it since it was on screen... but almost forgot to buy its DVD until I saw the name on Sammy's msn. Seems that he is touched by some part of the movie lerh... well... anyway... I felt not bad after seeing this movie... The opening of the movie does create a mood and everything seems to be going well as well... One thing I have to say, the styling and costums are very nice... only thought the ending could be much much better... But when I think about the whole movie again now. The story line is kinda weak... and it is definitely not about Diane Arbus. Feeling Diane can be anyone after seeing the movie. The ending is kinda crap... and it makes the openning stupid as well... Maybe thats why its rating is so bad in IMDB... :D um... but I have 2 copy of this DVD -_-





No comments: