Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sweetie Moments

Can you believe it? It's not even a week yet... ahhhhhh......~~~~~~~ Last week I was still thinking maybe I should really take the offer in LA, do whatever shit for a while until things are getting back to normal... save some money and go back to HK to start my own studio... bablbala... I cant see thats a plan honestly :P

The same day of last week... I was still saying to Daat Daat about why is it such a long time we still can't find any one even just a target, not even close...~~ Daat said she was thinking to hang out a bit, like bar or sth, around to meet some people... otherwise it doesn't seems that's any chance she can meet any one... but of cause she didn't la.. :) Its just not her style and she probably wont find her type... And probably that's why I talked to some friends and check out some profile things... and then I've got his contact from Nestor. haha~~~ and now... We've planned to meet in Japan in December... and gonna go a lot of places for diving... probably work together for some projects, how sweet... Feeling even a bit unreal~~~ I always say my life is full of unexpected and uncertain (I always plan things ahead but it always turn out something else not following the plans :P) and that makes life interesting... But then I think sometimes, it might be good to have things happen following plans now :D Well... Indeed it was just another totally unexpected.

Things are suddenly going well, all those shit feeling are gone like a click time... And then I thought, we always forget things too easily, good or bad... When 2 person go together for a while... they forgot how sweet they had been. Forgot how to please each others with just some little things... It might be nice to spend some little time everyday to record those sweetie moments... maybe it will help the relationship someday.

Yesterday I saw the movie, Fur, Nicole Kidman and her husband was actually was almost break up... It was a scene, the husband had been asked to say something to everyone in his wife's bday party. he started saying how did they met blabalblala and then he said, remember the first time I met her, I can't move my eyes off her... And today I look at her. He stared at her for a second, and said I still can't move my eyes off her... It does made a different I guess, at least for a while... what I am trying to say? haha I dont know neither... um... seems that i m becoming a thoughtful person these few days :P:P I mean.. I am thinking too much...

Yup... you picked a photos from my Amsterdam trip, said you can eat that fish everyday... haha I really feel you are in some point of my life :) It's very touching to me somehow :)

No comments: