Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Duk Duk Duk Duk was angry :P ...

Didn't have time to write it down yesterday :P I was thinking maybe I shouldn't write it here... seems like he might be angry... but I think even something not super sweet... when we have a chance to read them again... we will probably have a lot of laugh :) um... haha... so... hope that you wont feel bad la...

Duk Duk Duk Duk... (haha I named you like this on my mind for a while already but never tell you :P and you have no choice coz it's just on my mind...) had shown me the work just taken hours ago and share some of them to me... when I think of it now, I really feel sorrty lerh... :P I really shouldn't make this kinda comment (I said they are good but they looks familiar :P)... um... but trust me, I didn't mean to let you down or what, I was thinking to say something to inspire you to make your works nicer. um... I didn't think of it well before emailing ma... forgive me la... (i've been already forgiven ya? :D) haha... no matter what... they are all quality works which you are the only one I know who can do them... And haha... you are the best in my life la :D hehe... xxx

No comments: