Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Email to Petra

There are a lot of things that upset me in the office this week... Suddenly I m not allowed to msn in office hour -_- A lot of works in unrealistic schedule... everyone was chasing me for works like every 2 minutes... either him or her or her or her or even him... I mean... it's okay if you let me do it... but if you just keep asking "hows it going" like every 2 mins... it would be super annoying! especially some people like to ask abt the status of works once our bosses step into our office... no matter if she just asked the same question 30 sec before... anyway... I sent a email to Petra today telling her I can't work in this way... it's not making anything more efficient and I do need more flexibility on works. I thought she wasn't in her office and I email her all these.. but when I was about to leave the office and went to say good bye to Tony. She suddenly came and say it's just their unorganise and they will make a realistic time line for me... and gave me a huge~~~ :D it just happen too sudden... and I couldnt make any respones until I went on my car.... I was almost crying lerh... um... very touching at that moment... I was really exhausting and suddenly feel the support lerh... no matter if that real... it works :) and we gonna talk abou tit tmr at 2... see what happen lo...

No comments: