Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Having time

I should start from meeting a hknese friend in SB lately... yea... just met a friend Chi, a Canadian hknese working in Santa Barbara!! well in Goleta actually but close enough... haha.. He gave me some RTHK TV programmes~~~~~ "Tuesday Report" and 鏗鏘集 (kinda documentary TV program about HK's everyday life, politic and social problems, etc) I use to watch them frequently when I was in high school and ... I use to love them a lot... but I just notice I never have a chance to see any of those the time I work in HK! It is kinda sad... I am feeling like, I never have time to know what's happening around me... not to mention to do anything for it... -_- kinda sad... anyway... now i m having time... but I do lost a lot of time to gain experience... -_-..... um...

No comments: